Why Partner With OpenCloud
Transform your business being part of our channel program.
Please, fill in all the form fields
We will be delighted to send you information about our solution.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. (RGPD); Open Cloud Factory S.L., the information that is accepting this informative clause of data protection, gives its consent, expressly, freely and unequivocally so that the personal data provided by Open Cloud Factory S.L. they are treated according to what is indicated below.
In this sense and, according to the provisions of the GDPR, below, we detail the information on the treatment that Open Cloud Factory S.L. perform on your data.
Open Cloud Factory, SL.
Plaza de las Cortes nº 5, 5ª planta, Madrid
CIF número B-86566189
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid, en el tomo 30.442, folio 188, hoja M-547886
The responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulations is Open Cloud Factory, SL. and you can contact at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have provided us with your data for the purpose of evaluating the hiring of any of our products or services, visiting our website; Open Cloud Factory S.L. treat said data with the following purposes:
– Management and development of a business relationship aimed at offering you the information of any campaign at the marketing level.
Open Cloud Factory S.L. it will also process your data to carry out informative actions of market and promotional analysis, including invitation to events, of services provided or able to provide Open Cloud Factory S.L.
For these purposes, you expressly consent and agree to receive publicity from Open Cloud Factory S.L. (mainly information that Open Cloud Factory S.L. considers may be of interest to you), by mail, electronic mail and even by mobile services; You can revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
– Management of the pre-contractual and / or contractual relationship, including, where appropriate, monitoring and active management of devices for the provision of the service, claims management and customer service, provision of technical assistance, being the legitimating base the execution of the pre-contractual and / or contractual relationship.
In case of not providing the mandatory and essential information requested, it will not be possible to develop the pre-contractual and / or contractual relationship with you, denying the formalization of the product in such case.
– Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, constituting the legitimating basis of legitimate interest, so that Open Cloud Factory S.L. can offer a more complete service and can increase your degree of satisfaction, insofar as it is considered that you, as a client, have a reasonable expectation that your data will be used for this purpose. In any case, you may exercise your right of opposition in relation to the treatments indicated in the terms described above.
– Sending of offers or advertising and promotional communications by any means (including electronic) by the responsible in relation to other products or services of Open Cloud Factory SL, or the performance of other commercial actions such as the sending of commercial and informative communications, being the basis legitimizing the consent in case it has been provided. In case you do not give your consent for the present treatment of your data, you will not be able to receive any commercial communication from Open Cloud Factory S.L.
– Keep personal data in order to manage future requests that may be made, the legitimizing basis being the legitimate interest to manage and meet future inquiries or requests. However, you may exercise your right of opposition in relation to the processing of your data in the event that the contractual relationship is not finalized.
The processing of your data for purposes other than those detailed above will require your prior and explicit consent in each case
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Open Cloud Factory S.L. is processing personal information that concerns you or not.
You can also exercise the rights conferred by current legislation: right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of processing, portability of data and not to be subject to automated individualized decisions.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw or revoke the consent at any time for those purposes and / or uses based on it.
You can exercise your rights by any means that allows you to certify the sending and receiving of your request, by going to Open Cloud Factory SL, through the data included in the section “WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA “, indicating the reference “Data Protection”. The application must include: Name, surnames and photocopy of your ID, request in which your request is specified and address for the purposes of notifications.
If you are not satisfied with the response of Open Cloud Factory S.L., before exercising your rights, you have the right to claim the protection of the same before the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency)
Your data will be treated on paper or digital media.
You can communicate and carry out transactions with Open Cloud Factory S.L., through: (i) Email, (ii) Telephone calls and (iii) Use of the electronic tools of Open Cloud Factory S.L
In Open Cloud Factory S.L. We are concerned about security and guaranteeing and protecting your privacy. For this reason, we guarantee that the processing of your data is carried out under high levels of security and in accordance with our Corporate Information Security Policy.
According to industry standards, we maintain technical and organizational measures against accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss or alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access and other illegal forms or procedures.
We will keep your personal information during the applicable statutory limitation periods.
Open Cloud Factory SL, will treat and store the data you provide us, unless you revoke your consent or object to said treatment and, in the event that we treat your curricular data, only during the duration of the selection process for the who sent us his resume, destroying it at the time that Open Cloud Factory SL let him know that his candidacy has been rejected, unless in that communication he was asked to keep it for other selection processes that were deemed appropriate and you expressly accepted it.
Once the statutory limitation periods have elapsed, we will remove them and / or block them according to our retention and deletion of data policy.