Supporting companies with their security strategy through visibility, control and compliance of everything connected to the IT/OT network.
5 facts about
Open Cloud Factory
The only modular solution on the market
As Gartner also points out, we deliver the only visibility, control and compliance solution that offers seven modules that adapt to the reality of each client, boosting efficiency and driving down costs.
With six offices, we have a presence in four countries
Open Cloud Factory has six offices across four countries (Spain, Mexico, Brazil and the USA) enabling us to reach clients across all continents.
Leading clients in their respective sectors in +15 countries
We have clients from +15 countries who are leading players within their sectors. Four of these clients are listed on the IBEX35 (Santander, Arcelor Mittal, Telefónica and Caixa Bank). They are clear testimony to the adaptability of our solution.
A network of specialised partners
Our carefully constructed partner program with a specific business plan for each partner (including training, capacitation, market approach, etc.), offers a channel through which Open Cloud Factory executes its indirect model via international value-added partners.
Open Cloud Factory has been recognised in recent years by leading national and international actors in the world of cybersecurity, thanks to a focus on innovation and collaboration with various players to respond to the needs of companies and organisations. 2012: The development of Open Cloud Factory’s NAC technology gets under way.
The technology first began to be developed in 2012, and Open Cloud Factory has maintained a strategically differentiating position since 2017, by developing the only modular solution on the market. Since the outset, it has adapted to the technological maturity and reality of clients with internationally renowned technology.
- Development of Open Cloud Factory NAC technology begins.
- OpenNAC Enterprise begins to be commercialized.
- OpenNAC Enterprise first appears in Gartner’s Market Guide for NAC.
- The Terrassa (Barcelona) office is inaugurated, where the development of OpenNAC Enterprise is mainly carried out.
- Open Cloud Factory is awarded the ‘Innovative SMB’ seal from the Spanish Ministry for the Economy and Competition (MINECO), awarded to businesses with an innovative streak in their DNA.
- OpenNAC Enterprise appears for the second time in Gartner’s Market Guide for NAC.
- The new offices in Madrid (Pozuelo de Alarcón) are inaugurated to accommodate a greater number of employees.
- Open Cloud Factory receives the Common Criteria certificate.
- The OpenNAC Enterprise solution is included in the CCN-CERT STIC Products and Solutions Catalog.
- OpenNAC Enterprise appears for the third time in Gartner’s Market Guide for NAC.
- Open Cloud Factory appears in all categories of the ECSO Market Radar (Europe’s leading cybersecurity organisation).
- It becomes one of the founding members of Cybasque
- Open Cloud inaugurates new offices in Barakaldo (Bilbao).
- The Mondragon University and Open Cloud Factory become part of the INCIBE network of industrial laboratories.
- OpenNAC Enterprise appears for the fourth time in Gartner’s Market Guide for NAC (fourth time in a row, as there was no edition in 2019).
- OpenNAC Enterprise first appears in Gartner’s Market Guide for Operational Technology.
- Open Cloud Factory moves its Headquarters to Barakaldo (Vizcaya) in order to have a greater involvement with the Euskadi security ecosystem of which it has been an active part since its inception.
What do our partners say?
Throughout our experience, there have been and are many brands, large and small companies, institutions and public entities that have trusted in our technology and commitment.
“At Alfa Group, we were evaluating other NAC solutions, but deployment was slow and cumbersome. With OpenNAC we started seeing the results right away.”
Juan Alonso Villanueva, CISO at Alfa Corporation
“Our main challenge is to get visibility and control of all external users (more than 4000) connected to our infrastructure, moreover, we were easily able to obtain traceability of each and every one of them”
University of Barcelona